We will contact you shortly
All packages include phone consultation to discuss your ideas, a secure online gallery and travel costs (within England).
Half day package £1050 (6 hours)
● 6h coverage beginning and ending when you would like● 300+ individually retouched images from the day in high resolutiondelivered via secure online gallery● pen drive with all the edited images● £100 to secure the date
Full day package £1500 (9 hours)
● 9h coverage beginning and ending when you would like● pre-wedding/engagement shoot at a London/UK destination of your choice (can be removed with £100 off the package)● 450+ individually retouched images from the day in high resolution● pen drive with all the edited images● £100 deposit to secure the date
Feel free to get in touch if you're looking for a custom amount of hours, I am here to be able to create an option perfect for your day.
£300 (2 hours)
● Any London/UK destination of your choice● 100+ individually retouched images in high resolution ● 15 high quality prints (5"x7") of your choice
• WHEN WILL WE GET OUR PHOTOS?
Wedding photos usually take 3-4 weeks to cull, edit and deliver. Engagements and other shoots take about 1-2 weeks.
• WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR FOR COUPLE’S SHOOTS?
No worries at all! I’m so happy to send across my shoot outfit guide if you ask me for it, but if you need any tips straight away – stay away from neons and clashing patterns!
• WHAT DO WE GET?
I always promise 50 photos per hour so you get an idea of how many photos you’ll receive. However, each shoot is unique in its own way and I always make sure to capture plenty of photos for each moment and deliver all of them to you. Each package comes with high resolution, edited photos and is delivered via an online gallery which you may easily download on your computer.
• HOW DO WE BOOK YOU AND SECURE OUR DATE WITH YOU?
First of all, send me an inquiry giving all the details about you and what you’re looking for. I’ll get in touch with you on the same day, and we discuss all the details and get to know each other.
When you’re ready to book I'll send you over a contract and invoice. Signing the contract and a down payment of 25% is due to officially book your date. The remaining 75% is due at least a week before the event date.
• WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE SICK ON MY WEDDING DAY?
I understand your concern but let me get this straight: the only reason why I wouldn't be at your wedding is only if I were on my death bed. I’m a very responsible and punctual person and it’s just unacceptable for me to let down people who I have arrangements with. But of course there's always a chance, that's why I would do everything possible to find you a replacement who works in a similar style, even at short notice.
• DO YOU TRAVEL FOR WEDDINGS AND PHOTO SHOOTS?
Oh yes, I certainly do! I love traveling and discovering new places, so I'll be definitely up for going somewhere. Unfortunately I don’t drive (yet!) so if it’s outside of the London area more than 10 miles I do have to charge for travel (and perhaps accommodation depending on how far it is from home).
• WHAT TIME OF DAY DO YOU PREFER TO SHOOT?
My first-choice time is GOLDEN HOUR! You get that gorgeous golden light that makes your photos so intimate and visually stunning - it's also my favorite to edit! In the winter this ranges from 2-4pm, and in the summer it ranges from 6-8pm.
• WHAT IF THE WEATHER ISN’T GOOD?
I’d definitely recommend still shooting if you’re up for it, because rain and wind can be magical as well, but if you’re not feeling like it I can reschedule or do an in home shoot if you have big windows and lots of natural light.
• “WE’RE CAMERA SHY AND DON’T REALLY KNOW HOW TO POSE….”
Don’t worry, it’s totally fine, none of my couples are professional models! I always try to make you feel more comfortable by talking to you, giving you funny exercises to do together, listen to your favourite song, so please trust me - it’s going to be just fine! Every photo shoot is about you guys having a bit of fun and enjoying each other, not stiff posing and knowing how to do it.
• DO WE NEED AN ENGAGEMENT SHOOT?
I think your engagement is a very sweet and special time in your relationship, and capturing that connection is a lovely way to commemorate it. And this is your golden opportunity to get acquainted with your wedding photographer and being in front of the camera. Establishing this kind of relationship with me prior to your wedding can be really important to your comfort and confidence while being photographed on your big day.
• WHAT IF OUR WEDDING WAS CANCELED/POSTPONED DUE TO COVID?
If your wedding plans have to change due to Government restrictions I’ll apply any fees paid to a new date or offer a full refund. I’m also happy to take a pragmatic and flexible approach to fit in with your plans as restrictions may change, so do get in touch to discuss the plans for your day.
• DO YOU GIVE OUT RAW/UNEDITED IMAGES?
Sorry, I don’t give out RAW photos. Editing is an essential part of my work and I want to make sure that every photo you receive is consistent in colours, brightness and mood.
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM
I’ll get in touch with you within 24 hours to set up a free phone consultation